Skip to content
- Reprints are the printed copies of the original published articles.
- Authors may personalize their reprints with the extra information if they needed.
- These reprints are used for learning, teaching, and marketing purpose.
- Reprints require minimum of 50 copies.
- These reprints include cover page with journal’s logo, article title, author names and details.
- The articles are reprinted on good quality paper that can be useful for distributing at official meetings, seminars, and institutions/universities.
- No subscription is needed for the reprints.
- Reprints are given only on authors demand.
- Processing fee for reprints: