Open access refers to free online access and the open access content is open to all, with no access fees for all the viewers. All the journal articles published in Skeena Publishers are open access without any subscription fee.
- Open access is greatly beneficial for authors, researchers, and investors.
- All these open access journals follow peer review process before publishing.
- The published articles are available in PDF and full text formats that are accessible freely.
- After the publication, all the articles freely and permanently accessible for everyone.
- These open access helps to improve the knowledge, get updates and easy visibility.
- The main advantage of open access is accessible to peer reviewed quality articles.
- The access to the articles will be unrestricted to all the researchers.
- Open access publications run through the same peer review, production, and publishing processes similar to the subscription-based published journals and books.
- Easy and Rapid Publication
- It is essential to all the targeted authors and reviewers for easy access to key topics.
- Open access publication is the solution here, through an expand in peer reviewed journals with most recent articles that are easily available to everyone.
Skeena Publications always committed to maintain the open access publishing and its benefits.