- We may collect the user personal information only if they willingly submit while visiting out website.
- We protect your sensitive information when you submit anything on the website.
- The information submitted by the user will not be misapplied without the user consent.
- We also may collect the other information like browser name and other technical information when the user visits our website.
- As the user’s privacy is especially important to us, the user information is maintained confidentially.
- The user’s information will not be shared with any third parties if the user is not willing to do.
- As Skeen Publisher is an open access, the articles are open for all the users. Feel free to download/print the articles.
- The accepted/published paper cannot be withdrawn in any condition.
- The manuscript can be withdrawn before peer review process only.
- There are no refunds or cancellation if the author withdraws article or declines to revise and resubmit.
- The refund amount will be credited within 10 – 14 business days.
The word “Plagiarism” means using someone’s work without their concern/permission or not crediting the used source.In other words, plagiarism is an act of fraud. It involves both stealing someone else’s work and lying about it afterward.
- Plagiarism check is the primary step done after receiving the article.
- Using the plagiarism is checked before starting the review process/.
- If any plagiarism content is detected by the editorial board member, reviewer, editor etc., during the article review process then we will inform and ask them to rewrite the content or to cite the references from where the content has been taken.
- The article must be 70% unique content. In case of more than 30% plagiarism the article may be rejected.
- Plagiarism misrepresents ideas, words, and other creative expression as one’s own. Plagiarism represents the violation of copyright law.
- Plagiarism appears in various forms:
• Copying the exact content, figures, tables, equations from the other source.
• Purposely using portions of another author’s paper.
• Copying or purposely using sentences without citing the source.
• Using exact text downloaded from the internet.
• Copying or downloading figures, photographs, pictures, or diagrams without acknowledging your sources.
• In case the author wants to use material from any other work then it is compulsory to cite the same in references.
• If the required content is in other language, the author needs to change it completely into his/ her own language.