A Research article is a primary resource that reports and records the Methods, Materials and Results. It is an Original study done by the Researchers for a final conclusion in a particular field.
The page limit of the Research article is 25 (maximum).
Contents of the manuscript
- Cover page: Title of the manuscript, name and affiliations of authors and corresponding author contact details.
- After each author name a number as superscription should be given and that number indicates the affiliation details.
- For corresponding author both number and symbol (*) should be included.
- Format: First author1*, Second author2, Third author3,…..
- 1Academic Position, Department, Institution, University, Country
- 2Academic Position, Department, Institution, University, Country
- 3Academic Position, Department, Institution, University, Country
- *Correspondence to:
- Full name
- Academic Position
- City – Postal code
- Phone number –
- Email ID –
- Abstract: One paragraph not exceeding 300 words. It should describe about background, methods & materials, results, and conclusion.
- Keywords: related to study should be 8-10.
- Abbreviations: Mention if any.
- Introduction: A brief information and importance about the research. It should be written in paragraph form.
- Methods and Materials: The research design, subjects, material used, and statistical methods should be included. Results and discussion shall not be drawn into this section. Any ethical guidelines can be acknowledged.
- Results: Tables, graphs and figures with respective tittles should be included for easy understanding.
- Discussion: A brief background information about the results should be included. Both limitations and future directions of the study can be included.
- Conclusion: The summary of the study which should include final result or findings, applications and hypothesis or purpose of the research.
- Acknowledgment: Acknowledgment should be included in points.
- Conflict of interest: Mention if any.
- Reference: Follow Vancouver style for references.
- Number all references.
- Arrange your list in the order in which the references appear in your text.
- If there are more than 6 authors, list the first 6 authors followed by “et al.”
- List author names in the order they appear in the text.
- Enter surname (family or last name) first for each author.
- Separate author names from each other by a comma and a space.
- Capitalize surnames and enter spaces within surnames as they appear in the reference document.
- Standard journal article: Author(s) of article (surname initials). Title of article. Journal abbreviation Year of publication;volume number(issue number):page numbers
- Books: Surname Initial(s). Book title. Edition – if available: Publisher, place of publication; Year.